The economics of international trade in south-eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aristidis Bitzenis, 2006. "Decisive FDI barriers that affect multinationals' business in a transition country," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2), pages 87-118.
- John Marangos, 2001. "International Trade Policies for Transition Economies: The Post Keynesian Alternative," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 689-704, July.
- Aristidis Bitzenis & John Marangos, 2007. "Globalization and the Integration-Assisted Transition in Central and Eastern European Economies," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 427-434, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Trade Openness and Growth: Is There Any Link?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 763-785, September.
- Arslan, Ahmad & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Larimo, Jorma, 2015. "FDI entry strategies and the impacts of economic freedom distance: Evidence from Nordic FDIs in transitional periphery of CIS and SEE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 997-1008.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2014. "Distance, Time since Foreign Entry, and Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/896, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A., 2009. "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 691-704, August.
- Christian Hilber & Ioan Voicu, 2010.
"Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Romania,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 355-371.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Voicu, Ioan, 2007. "Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 5137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleftheria Koniari, 2016. "Determinants Of Greek Fdi Outflows In The Balkan Region The Case Of Greek Entrepreneurs In Bulgaria," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 12(1), pages 33-44.
- Alexei Izyumov & Trista Claxon, 2009. "Models of Capitalism and Income Distribution in Transition Economies: A Comparative Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 733-758.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2016. "Distance, time since foreign entry, and productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 775-800, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nms:joseer:10.5771/1435-2869-2008-2-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG). General contact details of provider: http://www.nomos.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.