Determinants of Profitability of Insurance Firms in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Kofi Boadi & Samuel Antwi & Victor Curtis Lartey, 2013. "Determinants of Profitability of Insurance Firms in Ghana," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 3(3), pages 43-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalyani Mulchandani & CS Manish Sitlani & Ketan Mulchandani, 2016. "The determinants of financial performance in life insurance sector in India," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 261-269, October.
- Miguel Angel Latorre Guillem, 2020. "The Customer Orientation Service of Spanish Brokers in the Insurance Industry: The Advisory Service of the Insurance Distribution Channel Bancassurance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-22, April.
- Hany A. Saleh & Abdelkader Derbali, 2020. "The Importance of Internal and External Factors in Defining the Profitability of UK Insurance Companies," International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 10(4), pages 25-39.
- Souzan M. Kabbani & Essam K. Zaneldin, 2021. "The Impact of Corporate Governance on the Profitability of Insurance Firms in Syria," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 12(2), pages 150-163, April.
- Sang Youl Kim & Sang-Bum Park, 2019. "An Empirical Study on Determinants of Business Performance of Korean Non-life Insurance Companies (Focused on ROA)," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(10), pages 118-129, October.
- Raad Mozib Lalon & Joy Das, 2022. "Investigating the dynamic impact of firm-specific and macroeconomic drivers on profitability of general insurance companies in Bangladesh," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(5), pages 304-313, July.
- Nazish Ishtiaq & Danish Ahmed Siddiqui, 2019. "Factors Affecting Financial Performance of Life Insurance Sector in Pakistan," International Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 178-199, June.
- Kwadwo Boateng Prempeh & Allan McBright Sekyere & Eric Kwame Amponsah Addy, 2018. "A Multivariate Analysis of Determinants of Profitability: Evidence from Selected Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange," Journal of Accounting, Business and Finance Research, Scientific Publishing Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 26-33.
- Ibrahim Abidemi Odusanya & Olumuyiwa Ganiyu Yinusa & Bamidele M. Ilo, 2018. "Determinants of Firm Profitability in Nigeria: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Models," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 68(1), pages 43-58, January-M.
- Li-Hua Lai & Ching-Hao Chen & Tung-Cheng Chang, 2018. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Environmental Loss Ratio: Evidence from Taiwanese Insurance Data," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03), pages 1-13, September.
- Eric Kofi Boadi & Eric Kofi Boadi & Yao Li & Victor Curtis Lartey & Victor Curtis Lartey, 2016. "Role of Bank Specific, Macroeconomic and Risk Determinants of Banks Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Ghana's Rural Banking Industry," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 813-823.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants; Profitability (Return on Assets); leverage; liquidity and Tangibility.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mir:mirbus:v:3:y:2013:i:3:p:43-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csmirus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: M Kabir (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csmirus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.