Changing Role of Industry in the Economy in the V4 Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianfranco Piras & Paolo Postiglione & Patricio Aroca, 2012. "Specialization, R&D and productivity growth: evidence from EU regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 35-51.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Competitiveness, innovation and regional development. The case of the Visegrad Group countries," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1203, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Frank Oort & Niels Bosma, 2013.
"Agglomeration economies, inventors and entrepreneurs as engines of European regional economic development,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 213-244.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009. "A third sector in the core-periphery model: non-tradable goods," FEP Working Papers 352, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Valentine Vishnevsky & Ivan Aleksandrov & Alexey Polovyan, 2011. "Scenarios of the old industrial regions’ development: selecting the methodology," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 65-78.
- Antonio J. Mora & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach & Enrique López-Bazo, 1999.
"original: Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the European Union,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 343-370.
- Howard J. Wall & Yannis Georgellis, 1999. "What makes a region entrepreneurial? evidence from Britain," Working Papers 1999-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry; regional economy; the Visegrád Group; economic transformation;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:10:y:2014:i:01:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .