Consumer Protection and the Role of Advice in the Market for Retail Financial Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Buehler & Daniel Halbheer, 2011.
"Selling when Brand Image Matters,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(1), pages 102-118, March.
- Stefan Bühler & Daniel Halbheer, 2010. "Selling When Brand Image Matters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Vidhi Chhaochharia & Clemens A. Otto & Vikrant Vig, 2011. "The Unintended Effects of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(1), pages 149-164, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Browne & Christian Knoller & Andreas Richter, 2015. "Behavioral bias and the demand for bicycle and flood insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 141-160, April.
- Raccanello, Kristiano & Romero-García, David Arturo & Aceves-Medina, Juan Sebastián, 2015. "Falta de transparencia y arrepentimiento del consumidor," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(42), pages 7-32, primer se.
- Thomas Ackermann, 2011. "Consumer Protection and the Role of Advice in the Market for Retail Financial Services," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(1), pages 22-25, March.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2014. "Soft Paternalismus und Verbraucherpolitik," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201449, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Christian Laux, 2011. "Consumer Protection and the Role of Advice in the Market for Retail Financial Services," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(1), pages 26-29, March.
- Sascha Behnk & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego, 2012. "Reducing deception through subsequent transparency - An experimental investigation," Working Papers 2012/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201103)167:1_4:cpatro_2.0.tx_2-g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.