How Taxes on Firms Reduce the Risk of After-Tax Cash Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin, 2017.
"Evaluating the effects of ACE systems on multinational debt financing and investment,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 131-149.
- Shafik Hebous & Martin Ruf, 2015. "Evaluating the Effects of ACE Systems on Multinational Debt Financing and Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5360, CESifo.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin, 2018. "Evaluating the Effects of ACE Systems on Multinational Debt Financing and Investment," Working Paper Series 6827, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm, 2020.
"A destination-based allowance for corporate equity,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(3), pages 753-777, June.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander D Klemm, 2018. "A Destination-Based Allowance for Corporate Equity," IMF Working Papers 2018/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm, 2018. "A Destination-Based Allowance for Corporate Equity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7363, CESifo.
- Babak Jafarizadeh & Reidar B. Bratvold, 2019. "Exploration economics: taking opportunities and the risk of double-counting risk," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 32(3), pages 323-335, November.
- Berg, Magnus & Bøhren, Øyvind & Vassnes, Erik, 2018. "Modeling the response to exogenous shocks: The capital uplift rate in petroleum taxation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 442-455.
- Lund, Diderik, 2018. "Increasing resource rent taxation when the corporate income tax is reduced?," Memorandum 3/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscost of capital; WACC; loss offset; tax shields; options;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(201412)70:4_567:htofrt_2.0.tx_2-e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohrsiebeck.com/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.