It is high time to ditch the NAIRU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan & Syska, Jacek, 2003. "Interference of quantum market strategies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 318(3), pages 516-528.
- Sheffrin,Steven M., 1996. "Rational Expectations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479394, November.
- Solow,Robert M., 1998. "Monopolistic Competition and Macroeconomic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521626163, November.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1999. "A formal model of theory choice in science," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 113-130.
- Brock, W.A. & Durlauf, S.N., 1997. "A Formal Model of Theory Vhoice in Science," Working papers 9707, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Herbert Gintis, 1997. "A Markov Model of Production, Trade, and Money: Theory and Artificial Life Simulation," Working Papers 97-01-006, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerija Botric, 2012. "NAIRU estimates for Croatia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 163-180.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Policy Mix, Employment and Inflation in a Post-Keynesian Alternative to the New Consensus Model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 317-354.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Macroeconomic policy mix, employment and inflation in a Post-Keynesian alternative to the New Consensus Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp110, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2007. "Macroeconomic policy mix, employment and inflation in a Post-Keynesian alternative to the New Consensus Model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1024, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010.
"Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Hiroaki SASAKI, 2009. "Endogenous Technological Change, Income Distribution, and Unemployment with Inter-Class Conflict," TERG Discussion Papers 245, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- P Arestis & A Mihailov, 2009.
"Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 27-54, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-53, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 145-171.
- Dionisio Ramirez & Gabriel Rodr¨ªguez, 2014.
"Do Labor Reforms in Spain Have an Effect on the Equilibrium Unemployment Rate?,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies,
Redfame publishing, pages 105-120.
- Dionisio Ramirez & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2013. "Do Labor Reforms in Spain have an Effect on the Equilibrium Unemployment Rate?," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2013-367, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Is the long-run equilibrium wage-led or profit-led? A Kaleckian approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-244.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010. "Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:2:p:139-168 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:531-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .