Internationalization of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises from Selected Central European Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Gunning, Jan & Keyzer, Michiel A., 1995. "Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2025-2107 Elsevier.
- Diewert, W E & Wales, T J, 1988. "Normalized Quadratic Systems of Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 303-312, July.
- Enrique Lopez Bazo & Esther Vaya Valcarce & Antonio Jose Mora & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the european union," Working Papers in Economics 12, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Graham Schindler & Philip Israilevich & Geoffrey Hewings, 1997. "Regional Economic Performance: An Integrated Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 131-137.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Rural vs. Urban Effects of Terminating Farm Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
- Dawkins, Christina & Srinivasan, T.N. & Whalley, John, 2001. "Calibration," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 58, pages 3653-3703 Elsevier.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1985. "Partial vs. general equilibrium analysis and choice of functional form: Implications for policy modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 281-303.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 443-451.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 1991. " Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-69.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "The General Linear Profit Function," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 5 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Desislava I. Yordanova, 2016. "Differences between Bulgarian Family and Non-family Businesses: A Multivariate Logit Approach," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 779-789.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-017-0073-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumit Majumdar, 2011. "Scalability versus flexibility: firm size and R&D in Indian industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 101-116, February.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:49-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desislava I. Yordanova, 2016. "Differences between Bulgarian Family and Non-family Businesses: A Multivariate Logit Approach," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 779-789.
- Dikova, Desislava & Jaklič, Andreja & Burger, Anže & Kunčič, Aljaž, 2016. "What is beneficial for first-time SME-exporters from a transition economy: A diversified or a focused export-strategy?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-199.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from Central and East European Transition Economies – A discrete choice analysis of location within the EU," MPRA Paper 51804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:45:y:2007:i:4:p:36-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .