A Monetary Approach to Balance-of-Payments Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Douglas & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2008. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity? A scenario analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2651-2689, August.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Doug & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity?: a scenario analysis," Staff Reports 268, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Staiger, Robert W. & Sykes, Alan O., 2010. "‘Currency manipulation’ and world trade," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 583-627, October.
- Robert W. Staiger & Alan O. Sykes, 2008. ""Currency Manipulation" and World Trade," NBER Working Papers 14600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignments, interdependence, crises, and currency wars: an empirical assessment," Textos para discussão 348, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Kenneth W. Clements, 1978. "Exchange Rates in The 1920's: A Monetary Approach," NBER Working Papers 0290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985. "Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747 Elsevier.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1989. "Tariffs and the macroeconomy: evidence from the USA," International Finance Discussion Papers 365, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:6:y:1974:i:3:p:333-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed