Financial System Size in Transition Economies: The Effect of Legal Origin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooray, Arusha, 2011. "The role of the government in financial sector development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 928-938, May.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s35-s49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agapova, Anna & McNulty, James E., 2016. "Interest rate spreads and banking system efficiency: General considerations with an application to the transition economies of Central and Eastern Europe," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-165.
- Buchanan, Bonnie G. & English II, Philip C. & Gordon, Rachel, 2011. "Emerging market benefits, investability and the rule of law," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-60, March.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2010. "Economic determinates, financial crisis and entry modes of foreign banks into emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 205-228, September.
- Arusha Cooray, 2010. "Does the size and quality of the government explain the size and efficiency of the financial sector?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cooray, Arusha, 2012. "Migrant remittances, financial sector development and the government ownership of banks: Evidence from a group of non-OECD economies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 936-957.
- Dombi, Akos & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2017. "Ancestry, Diversity & Finance: Evidence from Transition Economies," Discussion Papers 2017/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Franklin Allen & Laura Bartiloro & Xian Gu & Oskar Kowalewksi, 2016. "Does Economic Structure Determine Financial Structure?," Working Papers 2016-ACF-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2014. "Cross-national differences in access to finance: Influence of culture and institutional environments," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 193-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:40:y:2008:i:6:p:1263-1280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.