Exchange Rates and FOMC Days
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Andreas M. & Ranaldo, Angelo, 2011. "Does FOMC news increase global FX trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2965-2973, November.
- Michael Melvin & Christian Saborowski & Michael Sager & Mark P. Tayor, 2010.
"Bank of England Interest Rate Announcements and the Foreign Exchange Market,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(3), pages 211-247, September.
- Michael Melvin & Christian Saborowski & Michael Sager & Mark P. Taylor, 2009. "Bank of England Interest Rate Announcements and the Foreign Exchange Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2613, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:283-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Krieger & Nathan Mauck & Denghui Chen, 2012. "VIX changes and derivative returns on FOMC meeting days," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(3), pages 315-331, September.
- Jiang, George J. & Lo, Ingrid, 2014.
"Private information flow and price discovery in the U.S. treasury market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-133.
- George J. Jiang & Ingrid Lo, 2011. "Private Information Flow and Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market," Staff Working Papers 11-5, Bank of Canada.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2004.
"The Monetary Origins of Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets,"
Staff Working Papers
04-47, Bank of Canada.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2006. "The monetary origins of asymmetric information in international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 872, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:sbe:breart:v:36:y:2016:i:2:a:46421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2017.
"Exchange rate expectations since the financial crisis: Performance evaluation and the role of monetary policy and safe haven,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 283-300.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2017. "Exchange rate expectations since the financial crisis: Performance evaluation and the role of monetary policy and safe haven," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168291, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:39:y:2007:i:5:p:1245-1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .