Is Increased Price Inflexibility Stabilizing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magda Kandil, 2002. "Asymmetry In Economic Fluctuations In The Us Economy: The Pre-War And The 1946-1991 Periods Compared," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 21-42.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998.
"Inflation, nominal interest rates and the variability of output,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 547-573, October.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1994. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates and the Variability of Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 1068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bankim Chadha & Daniel Tsiddon, 1996. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates, and the Variability of Output," IMF Working Papers 96/109, International Monetary Fund.
- James Tobin, 1992. "An Old Keynesian Counterattacks," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 387-400, Fall.
- Kearney, Colm & Daly, Kevin, 1997. "Monetary volatility and real output volatility: An empirical model of the financial transmission mechanism in Australia," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 77-95.
- James Tobin, 1993.
"Price Flexibility and Output Stability: An Old Keynesian View,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 45-65, Winter.
- James Tobin, 1991. "Price Flexibility and Output Stability: An Old Keynesian View," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 994R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1991.
- Kandil, Magda, 1996. "Price flexibility and output variability: What do we learn from disaggregate data?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 117-139, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:21:y:1989:i:4:p:481-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.