Can the Reserves Approach to Monetary Control Really Work?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Robert A, 1976. "The Origin and Development of Media of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 757-775, August.
- Chrystal, K Alec, 1977. "Demand for International Media of Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 840-850, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert B. Avery & Myron L. Kwast, 1993. "Money and interest rates under a reserves operating target," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 24-34.
- Gillian Garcia, 1984. "The right rabbit: Which intermediate target should the Fed pursue?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 15-31.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Paul Wachtel, 1993. "Capital requirements and shifts in commercial bank portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Prasad Rath, Deba, 2001.
"On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India,"
Departmental Working Papers
2001-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Deba Prasad Rath, 2001. "On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India," ASARC Working Papers 2001-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1986. "A critique of theories of money stock determination," Working Paper 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2010. "Testing of money multiplier model for Pakistan: does monetary base carry any information?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 9, pages 1-20, February.
- Lindsey, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2013.
"The Reform of October 1979: How It Happened and Why,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 487-542.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- Lindsay, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2004. "The reform of October 1979: How it happened and why," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why," CEPR Discussion Papers 4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio & Deleidi, Matteo, 2017. "The money creation process: A theoretical and empirical analysis for the US," MPRA Paper 81970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polster, Rainer & Gottschling, Andreas, 1999. "Stability issues in German money multiplier forecasts," Research Notes 99-8, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1982. "Using a credit aggregate target to implement monetary policy in the financial environment of the future," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 223-265.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado aberto brasileiro: análise dos procedimentos operacionais," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:13:y:1981:i:3:p:298-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.