Analyzing Pakistan’s Trade Opportunity with Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adnan Akram, 2013. "Pak-SAARC Intra-industry Trade," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:93, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Paracha, Sohail & Mughal, Hammad & Ayesha, Anam, 2011. "Pakistan's trade competitiveness & complementarities in South Asia," MPRA Paper 31369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaista Khan & Ihtisham ul Haq & Dilawar Khan, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan’s Bilateral Trade: A Gravity Model Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(48), pages 103-120, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Ashfaque, 2017. "A CGE Analysis of Pakistan-Turkey Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 78318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Salahuddin & Javed Iqbal & Misbah Nosheen, 2020. "Economic & Cultural Distance & Regional Integration: Evidence from Gravity Model Using Disaggregated Data for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 59(2), pages 243-274.
- Saparamadu, Thilini & Akrimi, Nesrine, 2021. "What Leads to Intra-Industry Trade between Sri Lanka and South Asia?," OSF Preprints hm37b, Center for Open Science.
- Degirmenci N. & Yakıcı Ayan T., 2019. "Gravity Approach for Determinants of Exports," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 102-111.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Samavia Batool, 2014. "India-Pakistan Trade: A Case Study of the Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers id:6351, eSocialSciences.
- Afia Malik & Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din, 2017. "An Assessment of Pakistan’s Export Performance and the Way Forward," PIDE-Working Papers 2017:153, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sultan, Maryam & Munir, Kashif, 2015. "Export, Import and Total Trade Potential of Pakistan: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 66621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wani Suadat Hussain & Mir M. Afzal, 2023. "Import Determinants and Potential Markets of Pakistan: An Application of PPML Gravity Model," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 33(1), pages 57-73, March.
- Gulzar Ali & Zhaohua Li, 2017. "An Empirical Investigation on the Role of exports, imports and its Determinants in Foreign Trade of Pakistan," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 8(6), pages 39-58.
- Gulzar Ali & Zhaohua Li, 2016. "Analyzing the role of Imports in Economic Growth of Pakistan; Evidence from ARDL Bound Testing Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 19-37, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPreferential trade agreement; Pakistan; Turkey; trade complementarity index; export similarity index; intraindustry trade index;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:19:y:2014:i:sp:p:349-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shahid Salahuddin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.