¿Cómo deciden los individuos en el mercado laboral? Modelos y estimaciones para Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2014. "Informality and minimum wages by cohort in Colombia," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, August.
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2012.
"Persistence of informality in a developing country,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS
009593, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Juan Muro & Jhon James Mora, 2015. "Persistence of informality in a developing country," OBEGEF Working Papers 042, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply; human capital; Job seeking;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2006:i:64:p:59-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .