A note on the Statistical Significance of Changes in Inequality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Marchionni & Leonardo Gasparini, 2007. "Tracing out the effects of demographic changes on the income distribution," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 97-114, April.
- Viollaz, Mariana & Olivieri, Sergio & Alejo, Javier, 2009. "Labor income polarization in greater Buenos Aires," MPRA Paper 42944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernán Winkler, 2005. "Monitoring the Socio-Economic Conditions in Uruguay," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0026, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Gambetta, Renzo, 2009. "A Note of Growth and Inequality in Peru, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 16986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2006.
"Assessing benefit-incidence results using decompositions. The case of health policy in Argentina,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(40), pages 1-10.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2005. "Assessing Benefit-Incidence Results Using Decompositions: The Case of Health Policy in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0018, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Walter Sosa Escudero & Sergio Petralia, 2010. "“I Can Hear the Grass Grow”: The Anatomy of Distributive Changes in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0106, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Steven Prus, 2007. "Age, SES, and Health: A Population Level Analysis of Health Inequalities over the Life Course," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 181, McMaster University.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:journl:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Machelett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .