Challenges Faced by Textile Industry of Pakistan: Suggested Solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2000. "Freight industry attitudes towards policies to reduce congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2003. "Traffic Congestion and Trucking Managers' Use of Automated Routing and Scheduling," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt74z234n4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C., 2003. "Traffic congestion and trucking managers' use of automated routing and scheduling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Hau, Timothy D., 1992. "Economic fundamentals of road pricing : a diagrammatic analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1070, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTextile challenges; Shortfall production; Workforce; Marketing; Revenue; Pakistan;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:5:y:2012:p:33-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem) or (Bamadev Paudel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.