The Importance of Geographical Hazards Analysis for the Development of Tourist Facilities in Mountain Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becken, Susanne & Hughey, Kennet F.D., 2013. "Linking tourism into emergency management structures to enhance disaster risk reduction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-85.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Phillips, Paul & Moutinho, Luiz, 2014. "Critical review of strategic planning research in hospitality and tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-120.
- Ritchie, Brent W. & Jiang, Yawei, 2019. "A review of research on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management: Launching the annals of tourism research curated collection on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Diego R. Toubes & Noelia Araújo-Vila & José A. Fraiz-Brea, 2021. "Organizational Learning Capacity and Sustainability Challenges in Times of Crisis: A Study on Tourism SMEs in Galicia (Spain)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1, October.
- Yung-Chieh Wang & Shyang-Woei Lin & Chun-Hung Lee, 2020. "Conducting an Evaluation Framework for Disaster Management under Adaptive Organization Change in a School System," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Xinshuo Hou, 2022. "Tourism Network Attention Variation of Chinese Cities under the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-15, April.
- Stathis Polyzos & Anestis Fotiadis & Aristeidis Samitas, 2021. "COVID-19 Tourism Recovery in the ASEAN and East Asia Region: Asymmetric Patterns and Implications," Working Papers DP-2021-12, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ramezani, Javaneh & Camarinha-Matos, Luis M., 2020. "Approaches for resilience and antifragility in collaborative business ecosystems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Davinia Martín-Critikián & José Rodríguez-Terceño & Juan Enrique Gonzálvez-Vallés & Mónica Viñarás-Abad, 2021. "Tourism Advertising in Times of Crisis: The Case of Spain and COVID-19," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Nunes, Luis C., 2022.
"Fire takes no vacation: impact of fires on tourism,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 86-101, February.
- Vladimir Otrachshenko & Luis C. Nunes, 2019. "Fire takes no vacation: impact of fires on tourism," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp632, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Wanshan Wu & Qingyi Su & Chunding Li & Cheng Yan & Giray Gozgor, 2020. "Urbanization, Disasters, and Tourism Development: Evidence from RCEP Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-14, February.
- Wen-Qi Ruan & Yong-Quan Li & Chih-Hsing Sam Liu, 2017. "Measuring Tourism Risk Impacts on Destination Image," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-15, August.
- Chung-Shing Chan & Kazuo Nozu & Qinrou Zhou, 2020. "Tourism Stakeholder Perspective for Disaster-Management Process and Resilience: The Case of the 2018 Hokkaido Eastern Iburi Earthquake in Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-19, September.
- Chrysostomos Psaroudakis & Gavriil Xanthopoulos & Dimitris Stavrakoudis & Antonios Barnias & Vassiliki Varela & Ilias Gkotsis & Anna Karvouniari & Spyridon Agorgianitis & Ioannis Chasiotis & Diamando , 2021. "Development of an Early Warning and Incident Response System for the Protection of Visitors from Natural Hazards in Important Outdoor Sites in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-29, May.
- Junling Zhang & Linying Shen & Lijun Liu & Xiaowen Qi & Changyong Liang, 2022. "Tackling Comprehensive Evaluation of Tourism Community Resilience: A Probabilistic Hesitant Linguistic Group Decision Making Approach," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-32, September.
- Abdelmohsen A. Nassani & Abdullah Mohammed Aldakhil & Muhammad Moinuddin Qazi Abro & Khalid Zaman, 2018. "Effective International Tourism Management: A Strategic Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 1201-1224, June.
- Khansa Zaman & Sajid Bashir & Zahra Afaq & Naimah Khan, 2022. "Covid-19 Risk Perception of Travel Destination Development and Validation of a Scale," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(1), pages 21582440221, February.
- Mieke Couling, 2014. "Tsunami risk perception and preparedness on the east coast of New Zealand during the 2009 Samoan Tsunami warning," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 973-986, March.
- Robert Fabac & Davor Djalog & Vinko Zebic, 2015. "Organizing for Emergencies - Issues in Wildfire Fighting in Croatia," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 13(1), pages 99-116.
- Miraj Ahmed Bhuiyan & Tiziana Crovella & Annarita Paiano & Helena Alves, 2021. "A Review of Research on Tourism Industry, Economic Crisis and Mitigation Process of the Loss: Analysis on Pre, During and Post Pandemic Situation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-27, September.
- Seabra, Claudia & Reis, Pedro & Abrantes, José Luís, 2020. "The influence of terrorism in tourism arrivals: A longitudinal approach in a Mediterranean country," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural and anthropogenic risks; vulnerability; tourist resources; tourist planning;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:7:y:2015:i:3:p:130-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.