Potential Entrepreneurship in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2015.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," PSE Working Papers halshs-01071761, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 8508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2015. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," Post-Print hal-01457401, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," Sciences Po publications 10174, Sciences Po.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & IKEUCHI, Kenta & MATSUDA, Naoko & TSUCHIYA, Ryuichiro, 2017. "Who wishes to be an entrepreneur and who prepares for that? : Evidence from statistical micro data in Japan over 30 years," CCES Discussion Paper Series 65, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2007. "The Relation between Economic Development and Business Ownership revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Blind, Georg, 2011. "Investigating entrepreneurial spirit with the rule approach: why self-employment is on the decline in Japan," MPRA Paper 66749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuhiro Yamakawa & Melissa Cardon, 2015. "Causal ascriptions and perceived learning from entrepreneurial failure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 797-820, April.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2012.
"Market size and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(6), pages 1139-1166, November.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- SATO Yasuhiro & TABUCHI Takatoshi & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2012. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion papers 12002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lendert Baljeu, 2007. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment status survey; Entrepreneur-ship; Japan; J23; L10; M13;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:25:y:2005:i:3:p:293-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .