Potential Entrepreneurship in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2015.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," PSE Working Papers halshs-01071761, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 8508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2015. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," Post-Print hal-01457401, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," Sciences Po publications 10174, Sciences Po.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & IKEUCHI, Kenta & MATSUDA, Naoko & TSUCHIYA, Ryuichiro, 2017. "Who wishes to be an entrepreneur and who prepares for that? : Evidence from statistical micro data in Japan over 30 years," CCES Discussion Paper Series 65, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2007. "The Relation between Economic Development and Business Ownership revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Blind, Georg, 2011. "Investigating entrepreneurial spirit with the rule approach: why self-employment is on the decline in Japan," MPRA Paper 66749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuhiro Yamakawa & Melissa Cardon, 2015. "Causal ascriptions and perceived learning from entrepreneurial failure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 797-820, April.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2012.
"Market size and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(6), pages 1139-1166, November.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- SATO Yasuhiro & TABUCHI Takatoshi & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2012. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion papers 12002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lendert Baljeu, 2007. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment status survey; Entrepreneur-ship; Japan; J23; L10; M13;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:25:y:2005:i:3:p:293-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.