The Individual – Opportunity Nexus: A Review of Scott Shane: A General Theory of Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng-Hua Tzeng & Paul Beamish & Shih-Fen Chen, 2011. "Institutions and entrepreneurship development: High-technology indigenous firms in China and Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 453-481, September.
- Comitato di Redazione, 2015. "Recensioni," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 347-356.
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- Hans Westlund, 2011.
"Multidimensional entrepreneurship: theoretical considerations and Swedish empirics,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 199-218, August.
- Hans Westlund, 2011. "Multidimensional entrepreneurship: theoretical considerations and Swedish empirics," ERSA conference papers ersa10p261, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; opportunity; growth; success; D8; success;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:24:y:2005:i:5:p:423-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.