Reliability of Banks' Fair Value Disclosure for Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehalaiye, Dimu & Tippett, Mark & van Zijl, Tony, 2017. "The predictive value of bank fair values," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 111-127.
- Badreddine Hamdi & Houda Elabidi, 2009. "L'Information Comptable En Juste Valeur : Quelle Utilite Pour Les Investisseurs ?," Post-Print halshs-00459351, HAL.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Nissim, Doron, 2014.
"Crisis-related shifts in the market valuation of banking activities,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 400-435.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Doron Nissim, 2012. "Crisis-Related Shifts in the Market Valuation of Banking Activities," NBER Working Papers 17868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li-Hua Lai & Li-Chin Hung & Chau-Jung Kuo, 2016. "Do Well-Financial Holding Company Organized Banks in Taiwan Take More Risk?," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-30, December.
- Bhat, Gauri & Ryan, Stephen G., 2015. "The impact of risk modeling on the market perception of banks’ estimated fair value gains and losses for financial instruments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 81-95.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219091517500060 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:20:y:2003:i:4:p:355-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.