Scope-of-Practice Regulation: Physician Control and the Wages of Non-Physician Health-Care Professionals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stange, Kevin, 2014.
"How does provider supply and regulation influence health care markets? Evidence from nurse practitioners and physician assistants,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-27.
- Kevin M. Stange, 2013. "How Does Provider Supply and Regulation Influence Health Care Market? Evidence from Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants," NBER Working Papers 19172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Allison Marier & Kyoung Won Park & Coady Wing, 2016.
"Relaxing Occupational Licensing Requirements: Analyzing Wages and Prices for a Medical Service,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 261-291.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Allison Marier & Kyoung Won Park & Coady Wing, 2014. "Relaxing Occupational Licensing Requirements: Analyzing Wages and Prices for a Medical Service," NBER Working Papers 19906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dueker & Ada Jacox & David Kalist & Stephen Spurr, 2005.
"The Practice Boundaries of Advanced Practice Nurses: An Economic and Legal Analysis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 309-330, January.
- Michael J. Dueker & Stephen J. Spurr & Ada K. Jacox & David E. Kalist, 2005. "The practice boundaries of advanced practice nurses: an economic and legal analysis," Working Papers 2005-071, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John J. Perry, 2009. "The Rise And Impact Of Nurse Practitioners And Physician Assistants On Their Own And Cross-Occupation Incomes," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 491-511, October.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Changing Research Perspectives on the Global Health Workforce," NBER Working Papers 15168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:61-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.