A First-Best Regulatory Tax for Oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J., 2012.
"Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 410-426.
- James E. Prieger & Nicholas J. Sanders, 2011. "Verifiable and Non-Verifiable Anonymous Mechanisms for Regulating a Polluting Monopolist," Discussion Papers 10-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Kim, Jae-Cheol, 1995. "Oligopolistic incentives for pollution control with nonzero conjectures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 95-99, July.
- Kim, Jae-Cheol & Lee, Sang-Ho, 1995. "An optimal regulation in an intertemporal oligopoly market: The Generalized Incremental Surplus Subsidy (GISS) scheme," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 225-249, September.
- Iltae Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2002. "Comparison between optimal output tax and ad valorem tax for a polluting oligopolist under demand uncertainty," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Marcos, Félix & Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2011. "Price regulation in oligopolistic markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics 13443, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:1:y:1989:i:4:p:373-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.