Minimum Quality Standards, Entry, and the Timing of the Quality Decision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2010.
"Pre-emption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 111-123.
- Mina Baliamoune & Stefan Lutz, 2009. "Preemption, Predation, and Minimum Quality Standards," ICER Working Papers 20-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Ram Kumar Phuyal, 2013. "Strategic Entry Deterrence by Limiting Qualities under Minimum Quality Standards," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 550-563, December.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2011.
"A dynamic perspective on minimum quality standards under Cournot competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 29-49, February.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2009. "A Dynamic Perspective on Minimum Quality Standards under Cournot Competition," Working Papers 082, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Stéphan Marette, 2007.
"Minimum safety standard, consumers’ information and competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 259-285, December.
- Stephan Marette, 2007. "Minimum safety standard, consumer's information and competition," Post-Print hal-01172833, HAL.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2012.
"International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 594-613, July.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2009. "International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare," ICER Working Papers 02-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- L. Lambertini & C. Scarpa, 1999. "Minimum Quality Standards and Predatory Behaviour," Working Papers 353, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giulio ECCHIA & Luca LAMBERTINI, 2001. "Endogenous Timing and Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Min Chen & Konstantinos Serfes, 2012. "Minimum quality standard regulation under imperfect quality observability," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 269-291, April.
- Annette Hofmann & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2016. "Vertically Linked Industries, Product Quality and Minimum Quality Standards," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(1), pages 92-103, February.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2005. "Regulatory standards can lead to predation," ZEI Working Papers B 05-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- M. Alvisi, 2000. "Quality Choice, Fixed Costs and Equilibrium in Models of Vertical Differentiation ," Working Papers 437, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Schmidt, Robert C., 2009. "Welfare in differentiated oligopolies with more than two firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 501-507, July.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2007. "Static Costs vs. Dynamic Benefits of a Minimum Quality Standard under Cournot Competition," Discussion Papers 23, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:13:y:1998:i:1:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.