Rent Seeking and Rent Setting with Asymmetric Effectiveness of Lobbying
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Feess & Gerd Muehlheusser & M. Walzl, 2008. "Unfair contests," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 267-291, April.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2018.
"Inequality and inter-group conflicts: experimental evidence,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 50(3), pages 387-423, March.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2012. "Inequality and Inter-group Conflicts – Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-07-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza, 2017. "Inequality and inter-group conflicts: experimental evidence," Post-Print halshs-01684004, HAL.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2004. "Strategic restraint in contests," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 201-210, February.
- Marco Runkel, 2003.
"Optimal Contest Design when the Designer’s Payoff Depends on Competitive Balance,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1009, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Runkel, 2004. "Optimal Contest Design When The Designer's Payoff Depends On Competitive Balance," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 156, Royal Economic Society.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:173:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0473-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander M. Yarkin, 2014. "Endogenous Property Rights, Conflict Intensity And Inequality In Asymmetric Rent-Seeking Contest," HSE Working papers WP BRP 72/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Selvik, Kjetil, 2008. "Destructive Competition: Factionalism and Rent-Seeking in Iran," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2314-2324, November.
- Gil Epstein & Igal Milchtaich & Shmuel Nitzan & Mordechai Schwarz, 2007. "Ambiguous political power and contest efforts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 113-123, July.
- Marco Runkel, 2006. "Optimal contest design, closeness and the contest success function," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 217-231, October.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2013. "Asymmetries in Rent-Seeking," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:99:y:1999:i:3-4:p:275-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.