The Stability of International Coalitions in United Nations Voting from 1946 to 1973
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:02:p:567-588_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Roemer, 2003.
"Political equilibrium with private or / and public campaign finance : A comparison of institutions,"
- John E. Roemer, 2003. "Political Equilibrium With Private or/and Public Campaign Finance: A Comparison Of Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1409, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John E. Roemer, 2004. "Political Equilibrium with Private or/and Public Campaign Finance: A Comparison of Institutions," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm349, Yale School of Management.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:01:p:159-171_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dougan, William R & Munger, Michael C, 1989. "The Rationality of Ideology," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 119-142, April.
- Goff, Brian L & Grier, Kevin B, 1993. "On the (Mis)measurement of Legislator Ideology and Shirking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 76(1-2), pages 5-20, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:01:p:45-56_24 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Noury, Abdul G., 2008.
"The Eurovision Song Contest. Is voting political or cultural?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "The Eurovision song contest: is voting political or cultural?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7746, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & NOURY, Abdul G., 2009. "The Eurovision song contest. Is voting political or cultural?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Foreign aid and political influence of the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2012. "Do the IMF and the World Bank influence voting in the UN General Assembly?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 363-397, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:86:y:1996:i:1-2:p:17-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .