Family Ties and Social Security in a Democracy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 67 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
- Kruse, Agneta, 2000. "Pension Reforms; Effects on Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Redistribution," Working Papers 2000:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Breyer, Friedrich, 2001.
"Why Funding is not a Solution to the "Social Security Crisis","
IZA Discussion Papers
328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich Breyer, 2001. "Why Funding Is not a Solution to the "Social Security Crisis"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 254, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Agneta Kruse & Pier Luigi Porta & Pia Saraceno, 1997. "Pension Systems and Reforms: a Note on Transition Problems," Working Papers 02, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Breyer, Friedrich, 1994. "Leitlinien für eine Systemkorrektur in der Rentenversicherung," Discussion Papers, Series I 274, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Craig, Ben, 1997. "Voting on social security: Evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 705-724, December.
- Friedrich Breyer & Ben R. Craig, 1995. "Voting on social security: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper 9511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "How Do Female Spouses’ Political Interests Affect Male Spouses’ Views About a Women’s Issue?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 359-370, September.
- yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How Do Female Spouses’ Political Interests Affect Male Spouses’ Views About a Women’s Issue?," MPRA Paper 14837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How Do Female Spouses’ Political Interests Affect Male Spouses’ Views About a Women’s Issue?," MPRA Paper 18441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Breyer, 2000. "Kapitaldeckungs- versus Umlageverfahren," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(4), pages 383-405, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:67:y:1990:i:2:p:155-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed