Promotion of the Agricultural Sector and Political Power in Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin & Streicher, Gerhard & Schneider, Friedrich, 2003.
"Testing For Efficiency: A Policy Analysis With Probability Distributions,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25891, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin & Streicher, Gerhard & Schneider, Friedrich, 2005. "Testing for Efficiency: A Policy Analysis with Probability Distributions," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stark, Oded & Fałkowski, Jan, 2018. "On structural change, the social stress of a farming population, and the political economy of farm support," Discussion Papers 273148, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Tajika, Tomoya, 2015. "Japanese government and utilitarian behavior," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 90-107.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25398 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:102:y:2000:i:3-4:p:229-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.