Decomposing Hindsight Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2005. "Recollection Bias and the Combat of Terrorism," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 27-55, January.
- Stracca, Livio, 2004. "Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-405, June.
- Paul Brest, 2006. "Amos Tversky's contributions to legal scholarship: Remarks at the BDRM session in honor of Amos Tversky, June 16, 2006," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 1, pages 174-178, November.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 2003.
"Sacrificing Civil Liberties to Reduce Terrorism Risks,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 99-120, March-May.
- Viscusi, W. Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2003. "Sacrificing Civil Liberties to Reduce Terrorism Risks," Working Paper Series rwp03-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:7:p:1020-1033 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:16:y:1998:i:3:p:251-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .