Statistical Properties of Returns: Financial Assets versus Commercial Real Estate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukesh K. Chaudhry & Rohan A. Christie-David & William H. Sackley, 1999. "Long-Term Structural Price Relationships in Real Estate Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(2), pages 335-354.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Donald Keenan, 2015.
"Cornish-Fisher Expansion for Commercial Real Estate Value at Risk,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 439-464, May.
- Fabrice Barthélémy, 2014. "Cornish-Fisher Expansion for Commercial Real Estate Value at Risk," THEMA Working Papers 2014-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ming-Chu Chiang & I-Chun Tsai, 2016. "Ripple effect and contagious effect in the US regional housing markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 55-82, January.
- Jian Zhou & Zhixin Kang, 2011. "A Comparison of Alternative Forecast Models of REIT Volatility," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 275-294, April.
- Ping Cheng, 2004. "Asymmetric Risk Measures and Real Estate Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Chris Brooks & Sotiris Tsolacos, 2001. "International Evidence of the Predictability of Prices of Securititised Real Estate Assets: Econometric Models versus Neural Networks," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Jean-Luc Prigent & Donald Keenan & Mahdi Mokrane, 2017. "Modified Sharpe Ratios in Real Estate Performance Measurement: Beyond the Standard Cornish Fisher Expansion," THEMA Working Papers 2017-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Randy Anderson & Justin Benefield & Matthew Hurst, 2015. "Property-type diversification and REIT performance: an analysis of operating performance and abnormal returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 48-74, January.
- Colin Lizieri & Charles Ward, 2000. "Commercial Real Estate Return Distributions: A Review Of Literature And Empirical Evidence," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2000-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin, 2014. "Can Linear Predictability Models Time Bull and Bear Real Estate Markets? Out-of-Sample Evidence from REIT Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 116-164, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:8:y:1994:i:3:p:267-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.