An assessment of coefficient accuracy in linear regression models with spatially varying coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- John I. Carruthers & David E. Clark, 2010.
"Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 801-832.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Maria Terres & Alan Gelfand, 2015. "Using spatial gradient analysis to clarify species distributions with application to South African protea," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 227-247, July.
- David C. Wheeler & Antonio Páez & Jamie Spinney & Lance A. Waller, 2014. "A Bayesian approach to hedonic price analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 663-683, August.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1390-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuqiang Xue & Yuanxi Yang & Yamin Dang, 2016. "Formulas for precisely and efficiently estimating the bias and variance of the length measurements," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 399-415, October.
- M. Bárcena & P. Menéndez & M. Palacios & F. Tusell, 2014. "Alleviating the effect of collinearity in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 441-466, October.
- Gollini, Isabella & Lu, Binbin & Charlton, Martin & Brunsdon, Christopher & Harris, Paul, 2015. "GWmodel: An R Package for Exploring Spatial Heterogeneity Using Geographically Weighted Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i17).
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches,"
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Post-Print hal-00463279, HAL.
- Cem ERTUR & Julie LE GALLO, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1423, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- A. Stewart Fotheringham & Taylor M. Oshan, 2016. "Geographically weighted regression and multicollinearity: dispelling the myth," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 303-329, October.
- David Wheeler & Lance Waller, 2009. "Comparing spatially varying coefficient models: a case study examining violent crime rates and their relationships to alcohol outlets and illegal drug arrests," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian regression; Geographically weighted regression; MCMC; Simulation study; Spatial statistics; Collinearity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:2:p:145-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.