Instantaneous global spatial interaction? Exploring the Gaussian inequality, distance and Internet pings in a global network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The effect of data aggregation on a Poisson regression model of Canadian migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- J. K. Lindsey, 1999. "On the use of corrections for overdispersion," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(4), pages 553-561.
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The Effect of Data Aggregation on a Poisson Regression Model of Canadian Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- A S Fotheringham & R Trew, 1993. "Chain image and store-choice modeling: the effects of income and race," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(2), pages 179-196, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, R.G.V., 2012. "Towards a physics of Internet traffic in a geographic network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1133-1148.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Ping latency; Distance; Spatial interaction modelling; Time–space convergence; Gaussian inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:361-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.