Determinants of Income Differentials: Comparing Asians with Whites and Blacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pei-te Lien & M. Margaret Conway & Janelle Wong, 2003. "The Contours and Sources of Ethnic Identity Choices Among Asian Americans," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 461-481.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinhee Kim & Swarn Chatterjee & Soo Cho, 2012. "Asset Ownership of New Asian Immigrants in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 215-226, June.
- Jariah Masud & Sharifah Haron & Lucy Gikonyo, 2008. "Gender Differences in Income Sources of the Elderly in Peninsular Malaysia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 623-633, December.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:34-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Yao & Deanna Sharpe & Elizabeth Gorham, 2011. "An Exploratory Study of Chinese Americans’ Debt Ownership," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 600-611, December.
- Sherman Hanna & Jonghee Lee & Suzanne Lindamood, 2015. "Financial Behavior and Attitudes of Asians Compared to Other Racial/Ethnic Groups in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 309-318, September.
- M. Kunst & S. Bogaerts & T. Wilthagen & F. Winkel, 2010. "Income Attainment among Victims of Violence: Results From a Preliminary Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 169-180, January.
- Deanna Sharpe, 2008. "Economic Status of Older Asians in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 570-583, December.
- Antwan Jones, 2010. "Stability of Men’s Interracial First Unions: A Test of Educational Differentials and Cohabitation History," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Angela Fontes, 2011. "Differences in the Likelihood of Ownership of Retirement Saving Assets by the Foreign and Native-Born," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 612-624, December.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha King, 2012. "Family Migration Capital and Migration Intentions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 118-129, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAsians; Income differentials;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:27:y:2006:i:4:p:588-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.