When does marginal cost pricing lead to Pareto efficiency?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey Heal, 1979.
"Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 571-585.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1978. "Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 504, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Roberts, Donald John, 1973. "Existence of Lindahl equilibrium with a measure space of consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-381, August.
- Donald John Roberts, 1972. "Existence of Lindahl Equilibrium with a Measure Space of Consumers," Discussion Papers 1, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
- Quinzii, Martine, 1982. "An existence theorem for the core of a productive economy with increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 32-50, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)