When does marginal cost pricing lead to Pareto efficiency?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Egbert Dierker, 1986. "When does marginal cost pricing lead to Pareto efficiency?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 41-66, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Roberts, Donald John, 1973.
"Existence of Lindahl equilibrium with a measure space of consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-381, August.
- Donald John Roberts, 1972. "Existence of Lindahl Equilibrium with a Measure Space of Consumers," Discussion Papers 1, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dierker, Egbert & Guesnerie, Roger & Neuefeind, Wilhelm, 1985. "General Equilibrium When Some Firms Follow Special Pricing Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1369-1393, November.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey Heal, 1979. "Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 571-585.
- Quinzii, Martine, 1982. "An existence theorem for the core of a productive economy with increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 32-50, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Villar, 1994.
"Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economics with increasing returns to scale: an exposition,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 205-243, May.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 1994. "Existence and efficiency of equilibrium in economies with increasing returns to scale: An exposition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1994-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998.
" Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, "undated". "Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Working Papers 97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yates, Andrew J., 1997. "A sufficiency result for constrained economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 411-423, May.
- Peter Hammond, 1995. "Four Characterizations Of Constrained Pareto Efficiency In Continuum Economies With Widespread Externalities," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 103-124, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:5:y:1986:i:1:p:41-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.