Implicit contracts with effort incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogerson, William P, 1985. "The First-Order Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1357-1367, November.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1986. "Involuntary Unemployment and Worker Moral Hazard," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 739-754.
- Milne, Frank & Shefrin, H M, 1988. "Ex Post Efficiency and Ex Post Welfare: Some Fundamental Considerations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(217), pages 63-79, February.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Theories of Wage Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 1442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross M. Starr, 1973. "Optimal Production and Allocation under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(1), pages 81-95.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1979. "Optimal incentive contracts with imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-259, April.
- Brown, Murray & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1984. "Underemployment and normal leisure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 157-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:52:y:1990:i:1:p:25-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .