Extant Social Contracts in Global Business Regulation: Outline of a Research Agenda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 88 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dunfee, Thomas W., 1991. "Business Ethics and Extant Social Contracts," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 23-51, January.
- Pursey Heugens & J. Oosterhout & Muel Kaptein, 2006. "Foundations and Applications for Contractualist Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 211-228, October.
- Pursey P. M. A. R. Heugens & Muel Kaptein & J. (Hans) van Oosterhout, 2008. "Contracts to Communities: A Processual Model of Organizational Virtue," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 100-121, 01.
- Scherer, Andreas Georg & Palazzo, Guido & Baumann, Dorothée, 2006. "Global Rules and Private Actors: Toward a New Role of the Transnational Corporation in Global Governance," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 505-532, October.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Lens of Contract: Private Ordering," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 438-443, May.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226702773.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:4:p:729-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.