Through the Ethics Looking Glass: Another View of the World of Auditors and Ethics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cohen & Yuan Ding & Cédric Lesage & Hervé Stolowy, 2010.
"Corporate Fraud and Managers’ Behavior: Evidence from the Press,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 271-315, September.
- Yuan Ding & Cédric Lesage & Hervé Stolowy & Jeffrey Cohen, 2010. "Corporate Fraud and Managers' Behavior: Evidence from the Press," Post-Print hal-00635645, HAL.
- Cohen, Jeffrey & Ding, Yuan & Lesage, Cedric & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008. "The role of managers’ behavior in corporate fraud," Les Cahiers de Recherche 900, HEC Paris.
- Brian Mayhew & Pamela Murphy, 2009. "The Impact of Ethics Education on Reporting Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 397-416, May.
- Chen, Jiandong & Cumming, Douglas & Hou, Wenxuan & Lee, Edward, 2013. "Executive integrity, audit opinion, and fraud in Chinese listed firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 72-91.
More about this item
Keywordsauditing; ethical infrastructure; ethics; integrity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:70:y:2007:i:1:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.