Nurturing the Whole Person: The Ethics of Workplace Spirituality in a Society of Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Elaine Sternberg, 1997. "The Defects of Stakeholder Theory," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-10, January.
- Hsieh, Nien-hê, 2004. "The Obligations of Transnational Corporations: Rawlsian Justice and the Duty of Assistance," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 643-661, October.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- Orts, Eric W. & Strudler, Alan, 2002. "The Ethical and Environmental Limits of Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 215-233, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Kolodinsky & Robert Giacalone & Carole Jurkiewicz, 2008. "Workplace Values and Outcomes: Exploring Personal, Organizational, and Interactive Workplace Spirituality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 465-480, August.
- Kathryn Pavlovich & Patricia Corner, 2014. "Conscious Enterprise Emergence: Shared Value Creation Through Expanded Conscious Awareness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 341-351, May.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3117-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Brophy, 2015. "Spirituality Incorporated: Including Convergent Spiritual Values in Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 779-794, December.
More about this item
Keywordsworkplace spirituality; social systems; ethical work climate; ethical dilemma; personâ€“organization fit; multiparadigm research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:66:y:2006:i:4:p:357-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.