Nanotechnology Policy and Education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Burnes & Rune By, 2012. "Leadership and Change: The Case for Greater Ethical Clarity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 239-252, June.
- Alan Walker & James Smither & Jason DeBode, 2012. "The Effects of Religiosity on Ethical Judgments," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 437-452, April.
- Li, Li, 2005. "The effects of trust and shared vision on inward knowledge transfer in subsidiaries' intra- and inter-organizational relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 77-95, February.
- Mitchell Neubert & Dawn Carlson & K. Kacmar & James Roberts & Lawrence Chonko, 2009. "The Virtuous Influence of Ethical Leadership Behavior: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 157-170, December.
- Alan Walker, 2013. "The Relationship between the Integration of Faith and Work with Life and Job Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 453-461, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNINE; Nanotechnology; NNI; Education; Entrepreneurship; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:4:p:551-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .