How Much Tax Coordination in the European Union?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando M. M. Ruiz, 2006.
"Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans l'Union E uropéenne,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
- Fernando Ruiz, 2006. "Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans lUnion européenne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 79-96.
- Heinz Handler & Andreas Knabe & Bertrand Koebel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Sven Wehke, 2005. "The Impact of Public Budgets on Overall Productivity Growth," WIFO Working Papers 255, WIFO.
- Regina Strilkova & Jan Siroky, 2015. "Changes in the VAT Burden on Expenses of Selected Households in the Czech Republic (2007–2014)," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 189-202, September.
- Fernando Rezende, 2005. "Tax Harmonization and Economic Integration: MERCOSUR," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2929, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Torres, José L., 2012. "Fiscal harmonization in the European Union with public inputs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2024-2034.
- Kozuharov, Sasho & Ristovska, Natasha & Ilieva, Jana, 2015. "Harmonization Of Tax Policies:Reviewing Macedonia And Croatia," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(2), pages 255-265.
- Dietl Helmut M & Jaag Christian & Lang Markus & Trinkner Urs W.O., 2011.
"Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0024, Swiss Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Jonathan Pycroft & Salvador Barrios, 2012. "Effective Green Taxation: Method and application to firm-level data," EcoMod2012 3874, EcoMod.
- George Zodrow, 2006. "Capital Mobility and Source-Based Taxation of Capital Income in Small Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 269-294, May.
- Ulrich Schreiber & Gregor Führich, 2009. "European group taxation-the role of exit taxes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 257-274, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:10:y:2003:i:6:p:625-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .