Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Flores, Renato G, Jr & Szafarz, Ariane, 1997. "Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 91-105.
- Renato G. Flores & JrAriane Szafarz, "undated". "Testing the Information Structure of eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," Ace Project Memoranda 96/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Renato Flôres & Ariane Szafarz, 1997. "Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/707, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Hallin, Marc, 1991.
"Nonuniform Bounds for Nonparametric t-Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 253-263, June.
- Dufour, J.M., 1988. "Non-Uniform Bounds for Nonparametric T Tests," Cahiers de recherche 8820, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J-M., 1988. "Non-Uniform Bounds For Nonparametric T Tests," Cahiers de recherche 8820, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1991. "Nonuniform bounds for nonparametric t-tests," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Flores, Renato G, Jr & Monteiro, Marcos de B & Szafarz, Ariane, 1994.
"Exchange Rate Volatility in High Inflation Economies: An Econometric Study of Poland and Brazil,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 277-292.
- Renato Flôres & Marcos de B. Monteiro & Ariane Szafarz, 1994. "Exchange rate volatility in high-inflation economies: an econometric study of Poland and Brazil," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/693, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Malecka, 2016. "Alternative Securities Markets in Poland and the United Kingdom (Alternatywne rynki obrotu papierami wartosciowymi w Polsce i Wielkiej Brytanii)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(63), pages 11-24.
- Murinde V. & Poshakwala S., 2001. "Volatility in the Emerging Stock Markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence on Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia and Slovakia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 73-102, July - De.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer's prices; macroeconomic fundamentals; refinancing rate of the National Bank of Poland; zloty/US$ exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:30:y:1997:i:2:p:91-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.