Testing the Information Structure of eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Renato Flôres & Ariane Szafarz, 1997. "Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 91-105, May.
- Flores, Renato G, Jr & Szafarz, Ariane, 1997. "Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 91-105.
- Renato Flôres & Ariane Szafarz, 1997. "Testing the Information Structure of Eastern European Markets: The Warsaw Stock Exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/707, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Hallin, Marc, 1991.
"Nonuniform Bounds for Nonparametric t-Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 253-263, June.
- Dufour, J-M., 1988. "Non-Uniform Bounds For Nonparametric T Tests," Cahiers de recherche 8820, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marc Hallin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1991. "Nonuniform bounds for nonparametric t-tests," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dufour, J.M., 1988. "Non-Uniform Bounds for Nonparametric T Tests," Cahiers de recherche 8820, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Flores, Renato G, Jr & Monteiro, Marcos de B & Szafarz, Ariane, 1994.
"Exchange Rate Volatility in High Inflation Economies: An Econometric Study of Poland and Brazil,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 277-292.
- Renato Flôres & Marcos de B. Monteiro & Ariane Szafarz, 1994. "Exchange rate volatility in high-inflation economies: an econometric study of Poland and Brazil," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/693, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murinde V. & Poshakwala S., 2001. "Volatility in the Emerging Stock Markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence on Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia and Slovakia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 73-102, July - De.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0230 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:15:i:65:y:2017:p:69-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:utmsje:0229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Malecka, 2016. "Alternative Securities Markets in Poland and the United Kingdom (Alternatywne rynki obrotu papierami wartosciowymi w Polsce i Wielkiej Brytanii)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(63), pages 11-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:leiapm:96/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.