Incentives to Cooperate in Network Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2006. "ACE Models of Endogenous Interactions," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1047-1079 Elsevier.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alexander Peterhansl & Peter S. Dodds & Duncan J. Watts, 2007. "Cooperation in Evolving Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1036-1050, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haydée Lugo, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the resistance to learning," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 8(2), pages 267-276, October.
- Lugo, Haydeé & Sánchez, Angel & Jiménez Recaredo, Raúl José & Cuesta Ruiz, José Antonio, 2007. "Rewarding cooperation in social dilemmas," UC3M Working papers. Economics we075227, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Prisoner's Dilemma; tax-subsidy mechanism; emergence of cooperation;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:28:y:2006:i:1:p:15-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .