Mathematica as an Environment for Doing Economics and Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David A. Belsley, 1997. "Mathematica as an Environment for doing Economics and Econometrics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 364, Boston College Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Annaert, Jan & Deelstra, Griselda & Heyman, Dries & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2007.
"Risk management of a bond portfolio using options,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, pages 299-316.
- J. Annaert & G. Deelstra & D. Heyman & M. Vanmaele, 2007. "Risk management of a bond portfolio using options," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/465, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Dong-Hyun Ahn & Jacob Boudoukh & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 1999. "Optimal Risk Management Using Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 359-375, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Kopczewski, 2015. "Think not calculate! Implementation of Felix Klein postulates in economic education with CAS software," Working Papers 2015-38, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Measures of correlation and computer algebra," MPRA Paper 70200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luke Olson & Max Jerrell & Ryder Delaloye, 2005. "A Computer Algebra Primer and Homework Exercises for use in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course – A Student/Teacher Collaboration," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 51-58, November.
- Vieira, Wilson da Cruz & Lelis, Levi H. Santana de, 2005. "Programming languages in economics: a comparison among Fortran77, C++, and Java," Revista de Economia e Agronegocio / Brazilian Review of Economics and Agribusiness, Federal University of Vicosa, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 3(3).
- Tim Kochanski, 2007. "Moving Economic Models from the Chalk Board to the Computer: A Computer-Based Assignment Based on a Dynamic Cournot Model," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 19(1), pages 24-32.
More about this item
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:14:y:1999:i:1-2:p:69-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .