Off-Line Computation of Stackelberg Solutions with the Genetic Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaim Fershtman & Uri Gneezy, 2001.
"Discrimination in a Segmented Society: An Experimental Approach,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 351-377.
- Fershtman, C. & Gneezy, U., 2000. "Discrimination in a Segmented Society: an Experimental Approach," Papers 2000-9, Tel Aviv.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bohnet, Iris & Piankov, Nikita, 2003. "Is Trust a Bad Investment?," Working Paper Series rwp03-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, January.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, March.
- Mailath, George J., 1992. "Introduction: Symposium on evolutionary game theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 259-277, August.
- Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Jones, Martin & Williams, Geoffrey, 2007.
"Do cultures clash? Evidence from cross-national ultimatum game experiments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-48, September.
- Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Martin Jones & Geoffrey Williams, 2004. "Do Cultures Clash? Evidence from Cross-National Ultimatum Game Experiments," Occasional Papers 9, Industrial Economics Division.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
- Berger, Ulrich, 2005. "Fictitious play in 2 x n games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 139-154, February.
- Robert Axtell, Joshua M. Epstein, & H. Peyton Young, "undated". "The Emergence of Economic Classes in an Agent-based Bargaining Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 61, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graupner, Marten, 2011.
"The Spatial Agent-based Competition Model (SpAbCoM)
[Das räumliche agenten-basierte Wettbewerbsmodell SpAbCoM]," IAMO Discussion Papers 135, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Tharakunnel, Kurian & Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha, 2009. "Single-leader-multiple-follower games with boundedly rational agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1593-1603, August.
- Vallée, Thomas & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2009.
"Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 670-690, November.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Post-Print hal-00779035, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoğlu, 2009. "Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning," Post-Print hal-00722790, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Working Papers halshs-00368274, HAL.
- Laura NuÃ±ez, 2002. "An Analysis Of The Robustness Of Genetic Algorithm (ga) Methodology In The Design Of Trading System," Working Papers Economia wp02-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel, 2003. "On-line computation of Stackelberg equilibria with synchronous parallel genetic algorithms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1503-1515, June.
- Nunez-Letamendia, Laura, 2007. "Fitting the control parameters of a genetic algorithm: An application to technical trading systems design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 847-868, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:13:y:1999:i:3:p:201-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .