Risk-sensitive Portfolio Optimization with Two-factor Having a Memory Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Hata & Hideo Nagai & Shuenn-Jyi Sheu, 2010. "Asymptotics of the probability minimizing a "down-side" risk," Papers 1001.2131, arXiv.org.
- Bielecki, Tomasz R. & Pliska, Stanley R. & Sherris, Michael, 2000. "Risk sensitive asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1145-1177, July.
- W. H. Fleming & S. J. Sheu, 2000. "Risk-Sensitive Control and an Optimal Investment Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 197-213.
- Mark Davis & SEBastien Lleo, 2008. "Risk-sensitive benchmarked asset management," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 415-426.
- Hiroaki Hata & Yasunari Iida, 2006. "A risk-sensitive stochastic control approach to an optimal investment problem with partial information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 395-426, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk-sensitive portfolio optimization; Two-dimensional factor; Memory effect; CPPI; Exponential of linear-quadratic-gaussian control; Algebraic/differential Riccati equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:18:y:2011:i:4:p:385-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.