Genetic Optimization Using Derivatives: The rgenoud Package for R
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2001.
"The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case-Control Study for the Basque Country,"
NBER Working Papers
8478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2001. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case-Control Study for the Basque Country," Working Paper Series rwp01-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Braumoeller, Bear F., 2003. "Causal Complexity and the Study of Politics," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 209-233, June.
- Wand, Jonathan & King, Gary & Lau, Olivia, 2011. "anchors: Software for Anchoring Vignette Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 42(i03).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yıldızoğlu, 2014.
"Efficient Sampling and Meta-Modeling for Computational Economic Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 507-536, December.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Efficient Sampling and Metamodeling for Computational Economic Models," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu, 2013. "Efficient Sampling and Metamodeling for Computational Economic Models," Post-Print hal-01135640, HAL.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1660-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle SALLE & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS & Murat YILDIZOGLU, 2013. "How Transparent About Its Inflation Target Should a Central Bank be? An Agent-Based Model Assessment," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Chevalier, Clément & Picheny, Victor & Ginsbourger, David, 2014. "KrigInv: An efficient and user-friendly implementation of batch-sequential inversion strategies based on kriging," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1021-1034.
- Muñoz-Mas, Rafael & Vezza, Paolo & Alcaraz-Hernández, Juan Diego & Martínez-Capel, Francisco, 2016. "Risk of invasion predicted with support vector machines: A case study on northern pike (Esox Lucius, L.) and bleak (Alburnus alburnus, L.)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 342(C), pages 123-134.
- Chaeryon Kang & Holly Janes & Ying Huang, 2014. "Combining biomarkers to optimize patient treatment recommendations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 695-707, September.
- Elio Marchione & Shane D Johnson & Alan Wilson, 2014. "Modelling Maritime Piracy: A Spatial Approach," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(2), pages 1-9.
- Baqun Zhang & Anastasios A. Tsiatis & Eric B. Laber & Marie Davidian, 2012. "A Robust Method for Estimating Optimal Treatment Regimes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1010-1018, December.
- Henningsen, Arne & Mpeta, Daniel F. & Adem, Anwar S. & Kuzilwa, Joseph A. & Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "The Effects of Contract Farming on Efficiency and Productivity of Small-Scare Sunflower Farmers in Tanzania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212478, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alarcón, Silverio & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2016. "Is there a virtuous circle relationship between innovation activities and exports? A comparison of food and agricultural firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-79.
- Henningsen, Arne & Mpeta, Daniel F. & Adem, Anwar S. & Kuzilwa, Joseph A. & Czekaj, Tomasz G., 2015. "A Meta-Frontier Approach for Causal Inference in Productivity Analysis: The Effect of Contract Farming on Sunflower Productivity in Tanzania," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206200, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:179-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ummel, Kevin & Fant, Charles, 2014. "Identifying cost-effective deployment strategies through spatiotemporal modelling," WIDER Working Paper Series 121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:4:p:1165-1185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anett Weber & Winfried J. Steiner & Stefan Lang, 2017. "A comparison of semiparametric and heterogeneous store sales models for optimal category pricing," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 403-445, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:042:i11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.