Using a Finite Mixture Model of Heterogeneous Households to Delineate Housing Submarkets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ederington, Louis H & Lee, Jae Ha, 1993. " How Markets Process Information: News Releases and Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1161-1191, September.
- anonymous, 2000. "Strong public demand for new coin," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Apr, pages 1-6.
- Zhilan Feng & Chinmoy Ghosh & C. Sirmans, 2007. "On the Capital Structure of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Connolly, Robert A., 1989. "An Examination of the Robustness of the Weekend Effect," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 133-169, June.
- Downs, David H. & Güner, Nuray Z. & Hartzell, David J. & Torres, Michael A., 2001. "Why Do REIT Prices Change? The Information Content of Barron's "The Ground Floor."," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Almeida, Alvaro & Goodhart, Charles & Payne, Richard, 1998.
"The Effects of Macroeconomic News on High Frequency Exchange Rate Behavior,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 383-408, September.
- Alvaro Almeida & Richard Payne & Charles Goodhart, 1997. "The Effects of Macroeconomic News on High Frequency Exchange Rate Behaviour," FMG Discussion Papers dp258, Financial Markets Group.
- anonymous, 2000. "Supply, demand and deadlines," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Dec, pages 5-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinas Kashbrasiev, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Analysis of Russian International and Interregional Logistics Centers," ERSA conference papers ersa11p66, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:34:n:4:2012:p:577-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .