Applications of Geographic Information Systems for the Analysis of Apartment Rents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, John D & Lusht, Kenneth M, 1993. "Search Costs and Apartment Rents," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 189-197, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jingfeng Yuan & Xiaodan Zheng & Jia You & Mirosław J. Skibniewski, 2017. "Identifying Critical Factors Influencing the Rents of Public Rental Housing Delivery by PPPs: The Case of Nanjing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Beth Wilson & James Frew, 2007. "Apartment Rents and Locations in Portland, Oregon: 1992 â€“ 2002," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 201-218.
- ÜNsal ÖZdilek, 2011. "Land Value: Seven Major Questions in the Analysis of Urban Land Values," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Mike Wrigley, 2001. "Transport Policy and Property Values," ERES eres2001_300, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:12:n:1:1996:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.