Mobilität nach der beruflichen Erstausbildung: Eine empirische Studie für Westdeutschland / Job Mobility after Apprenticeship Training in West Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernd Raffelhüschen, 1993. "Funding social security through Pareto-optimal conversion policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 105-131, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1997. "Kapitaldeckung als praktikable Leitidee," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 61-85.
- Homburg, Stefan & Richter, Wolfram, 1990. "Eine effizienzorientierte Reform der GRV," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 183-191..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Euwals & Rainer Winkelmann, 2003. "Training Intensity and First Labor Market Outcomes of Apprenticeship Graduates," SOI - Working Papers 0308, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Euwals, Rob & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001.
"Why Do Firms Train? Empirical Evidence on the First Labour Market Outcomes of Graduated Apprentices,"
IZA Discussion Papers
319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Euwals, Rob & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Why do Firms Train? Empirical Evidence on the First Labour Market Outcomes of Graduate Apprentices," CEPR Discussion Papers 2880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsTraining; Apprenticeship; Youth Unemployment; Matching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:219:y:1999:i:1-2:p:143-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .