Towards A Law Of Sustainable Fiscal Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liviu-George, Maha & Dragos-Florentin, Mariciuc, 2009. "Characteristics of the financial crisis in 2008 and its implications on Romanian economy," MPRA Paper 27180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Sierra Leone: Recent Economic Developments," IMF Staff Country Reports 1997/047, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas Bretschger, 1999. "Growth Theory and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1817.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Financial development and poverty reduction nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 405-412.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus:A Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999.
"The Value of Waiting: Russia's Integration into the International Capital Markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1998. "The value of waiting: Russia's integration into the international capital markets," Kiel Working Papers 860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Sheilla Nyasha Author-Name: Yvonne Gwenhure & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2017.
"Poverty and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Multivariate Causal Linkage,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 343-359, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Angelique G. Nindi & N. M. Odhiambo, 2015. "Poverty and Economic Growth in Swaziland: An Empirical Investigation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(1 (Spring), pages 59-74.
- Sjak Smulders & Lucas Bretschger & Hannes Egli, 2005. "Economic growth and the diffusion of clean technologies : explaining environmental Kuznets," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/42, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Matthias Grossmann (SKOPE) and Mark Poston (DFID), "undated". "Skill Needs and Policies for Agriculture-led Pro-poor Development," QEH Working Papers qehwps112, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Jeen Wei Ong & Hishamuddin Bin Ismail, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Traits And Firm Serendipity-Seeking On Smes' Performance: The Effect Of Firm Size," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 265-286.
- Diana Chronéer & Kristina Laurell-Stenlund, 2006. "Determinants Of An Effective Product Development Process: Towards A Conceptual Framework For Process Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 237-269.
- Mario D. TELLO, 2015. "Poverty, Growth, Structural Change and Social Inclusion Programs: A Regional Analysis of Peru," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 59-74.
- Nong ZHU, 2001. "Impacts of Income Gap on Migration Decision in China," Working Papers 200117, CERDI.
- Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2002. "Exchange rate dynamics in Indonesia: 1980-1998," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 545-563.
- Muuka, Gerry N., 1997. "Wrong-footing MNCs and local manufacturing: Zambia's 1992-1994 structural adjustment program," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 667-687, December.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Smulders, Sjak, 2000.
"Explaining environmental Kuznets curves: How pollution induces policy and new technologies,"
12/2000, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Smulders, J.A. & Bretschger, L., 2000. "Explaining Environmental Kuznets Curves : How Pollution Induces Policy and New Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & Bretschger, L., 2000. "Explaining Environmental Kuznets Curves : How Pollution Induces Policy and New Technologies," Other publications TiSEM d42c4b75-e9c1-4cfc-a6b1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lucrezia Songini & Luca Gnan, 2009. "WOMEN, GLASS CEILING, AND PROFESSIONALIZATION IN FAMILY SMEs: A MISSED LINK," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 497-525.
- World Bank, 2000. "Swaziland : Reducing Poverty Through Shared Growth," World Bank Publications - Reports 15107, The World Bank Group.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 2005.
"Economics of technological change and the natural environment: How effective are innovations as a remedy for resource scarcity?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 148-163, August.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2003. "Economics of technological change and the natural environment: how effective are innovations as a remedy for resource scarcity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 03/27, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised Jun 2004.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2018. "Greening Economy, Graying Society," CER-ETH Press, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, edition 2, number 18-001.
- Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2000. "Public investment, social services and productivity of Chinese household farms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 100-122.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Sustainability economics, resource efficiency, and the Green New Deal," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 187-202, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial/economic law; legislation contributors; sustainability; budget revenues; public expenditure; efficiency;
All these keywords.
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:4:p:851-863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.