Towards A Law Of Sustainable Fiscal Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liviu-George, Maha & Dragos-Florentin, Mariciuc, 2009. "Characteristics of the financial crisis in 2008 and its implications on Romanian economy," MPRA Paper 27180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Sierra Leone; Recent Economic Developments," IMF Staff Country Reports 1997/047, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucas Bretschger, 1999. "Growth Theory and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1817.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Felipe Martínez & Francisca Uribe, 2017. "Distribución de Riqueza no Previsional de los Hogares Chilenos," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 806, Central Bank of Chile.
- Chang, Gene Hsin & Brada, Josef C., 2006. "The paradox of China's growing under-urbanization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 24-40, March.
- M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Sovia Dewi & Aliasuddin & Salina H. Kassim, 2019. "Does Financial Development Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(3), pages 1019-1036, September.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Financial development and poverty reduction nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 405-412.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus:A Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999.
"The Value of Waiting: Russia's Integration into the International Capital Markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1998. "The value of waiting: Russia's integration into the international capital markets," Kiel Working Papers 860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sheilla Nyasha Author-Name: Yvonne Gwenhure & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2017.
"Poverty and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Multivariate Causal Linkage,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 343-359, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Angelique G. Nindi & N. M. Odhiambo, 2015. "Poverty and Economic Growth in Swaziland: An Empirical Investigation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(1 (Spring), pages 59-74.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2017.
"Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 1349-1378, December.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," IREA Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," AQR Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2014.
- Amaechi Okonkwo, 2012. "The Lower Niger River dredging and indigenous wetland livelihoods in Nigeria: the Anam communities in Ugbolu, Delta State, as a case study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 667-689, October.
- Jeen Wei Ong & Hishamuddin Bin Ismail, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Traits And Firm Serendipity-Seeking On Smes' Performance: The Effect Of Firm Size," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 265-286.
- Diana Chronéer & Kristina Laurell-Stenlund, 2006. "Determinants Of An Effective Product Development Process: Towards A Conceptual Framework For Process Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 237-269.
- Mario D. TELLO, 2015. "Poverty, Growth, Structural Change and Social Inclusion Programs: A Regional Analysis of Peru," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 59-74.
- Nong ZHU, 2001. "Impacts of Income Gap on Migration Decision in China," Working Papers 200117, CERDI.
- Antonella Biscione & DorothÃ©e Boccanfuso & Raul Caruso, 2020.
"A Hypothesis on Poverty Change in Albania (2007-2016),"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 128(3), pages 301-320.
- Antonella Biscione & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Raul Caruso, 2020. "A Hypothesis on Poverty Change in Albania (2007-2016)," Cahiers de recherche 20-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2002. "Exchange rate dynamics in Indonesia: 1980-1998," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 545-563.
- Muuka, Gerry N., 1997. "Wrong-footing MNCs and local manufacturing: Zambia's 1992-1994 structural adjustment program," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 667-687, December.
- Ionel BOSTAN, 2016. "Considerations On Insufficient Legal Regulation Of Special Allocations Made By The Central Executive Authority," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 9(9), pages 119-124, June.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Smulders, Sjak, 2000.
"Explaining environmental Kuznets curves: How pollution induces policy and new technologies,"
12/2000, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Smulders, J.A. & Bretschger, L., 2000. "Explaining Environmental Kuznets Curves : How Pollution Induces Policy and New Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & Bretschger, L., 2000. "Explaining Environmental Kuznets Curves : How Pollution Induces Policy and New Technologies," Other publications TiSEM d42c4b75-e9c1-4cfc-a6b1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lucrezia Songini & Luca Gnan, 2009. "WOMEN, GLASS CEILING, AND PROFESSIONALIZATION IN FAMILY SMEs: A MISSED LINK," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 497-525.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial/economic law; legislation contributors; sustainability; budget revenues; public expenditure; efficiency;
All these keywords.
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:4:p:851-863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.